Cafe Els


Cafes Els :

For this weeks post , I will be talking about my all time favourite cafe! This is my go to place that I always take my boyfriend, family and friend to and can trust that every single time the food will be amazing! Cafe Els is located at Winston Hills Shopping Centre and the best part is they allow you to bring in pets i.e dogs inside which makes it such a friendly environment! The wait time is excellent as food gets served within 5 minutes. I love photography a lot and especially putting up beautiful pictures of food on my social media platforms . Cafe Els food presentation is absolutely stunning and unique, perfect for all those instagram photographers of course! I strongly recommend everyone to go have breakfast at this place which is between 9am to 12pm as their eggs with sourdough bread and halloumi cheese is mouth watering! The lunch is average and not that great but the breakfast is delicious! You dont need to worry about parking as well because its a large shopping centre and youll easily find a spot. Im a regular customer at this cafe and can definitely say that the staff are so friendly, they will remember your face and always greet you with a smile. So I hope you all visit Cafe Els and love it just as much as I do.

Address: Winston Hills Mall, 64/180 Caroline Chisholm Dr, Winston Hills NSW 2153
43267807 - Vidya Rani

Photo 1:
http://hillsdistrictmums.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Cafe-Els-2.png

Photo 2:
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/d63435e29eccfa84bb91ecfc17ffedac?width=1024

Vidya Rani - 43267807

Image result for Cafe ElsRelated image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circa Espresso Cafe

The Art Gallery of New South Wales